Commonly faced Problems
Acne and Acne Scars are commonly seen problems in teenagers and young adults. But some people have the unfortunate hormonal constitution of facing acne related problems throughout their life. A recurring acne problem not only instigates irreparable damage to the skin but also to the mental condition of the sufferer. Some of the most commonly faced problems related to acne are –
- Recurrent acne outburst on face and other areas of the body like chest and back
- Atrophic scars – superficial scars in the infected and surrounding area; formed after acne heals
- Ice-pick scars – Very deep rooted scars formed after acne heals
- Redness and skin inflammation due to acne
- Deformation and disfigurement of tissue surrounding acne
Cause of Acne
Acne is not just a hygiene related problem and primarily originates from hormonal imbalance in body. Androgens or male reproductive hormones are the key causal factor behind acne. As a result of this hormonal imbalance, the sebaceous (oil) glands in the body start over-producing oil or sebum. As a result, skin pores get clogged up with extra sebum and dead cells. These blocked pores are full of sebum and encourage bacterial growth, which in turn causes redness and inflammation.
Such deformed area of epidermis is called a pimple or zit or acne. As the bacterial infection breeds, it affects the keratin layer and the underlying collagen fibers in the most damaging manner. In most cases, this acne condition dries out on its own and leaves behind a scar. This scar is a remnant of affected tissue both on the dermal and epidermal layer. While some scars may heal effectively over time, some deep rooted scars can remain on the skin for years and can’t be removed without active treatment and medication.
Best Laser Treatment For Acne Scars in MumbaiBest Laser Treatment For Acne Scars in Mumbai
Although acne is not a hereditary condition, with a genetic history of acne, the risk does increase considerably. However, both oily and dry skin types are equally susceptible to acne. The onset and exacerbation of acne is also possible with increased stress levels or a hectic lifestyle. Rubbing or squeezing of acne can also result in scars which may take longer to heal than the actual acne.
Our Laser Treatment for Acne Scar and Face Pimples Procedure
At Esthetic clinic, we offer multiple procedures for acne treatment and acne scar treatment as well. All these procedures are non-surgical and either employ laser technology or medical agents to correct acne related conditions. Most commonly used procedures for acne treatment are –
- Medical therapy: Imperative for every patient is to find out the cause of his/her acne and to treat with appropriate medical therapy, so as to give minimal scarring and to prevent recurrence. Hormonal evaluation may be advised in severe cases.
- Laser techniques: Ablative and non-ablative lasers are used in this treatment to remove deep rooted acne scars and cause dermal collagen remodeling. This is the most effective treatment for pimple scarring and inflammation. In laser acne treatment, lasers are focused on the inflamed or acne prone area to reach the dermal area. Lasers not only affect the functioning of hyperactive sebaceous glands, but also initiate dermal collagen healing. As collagen fibers are usually damaged by bacterial infection in acne, laser treatment can start restructuring of the damaged collagen.The most preferred therapy for acne scars worldover is now the Fractional Carbon Dioxide ablative laser, in combination with certain medications which will be decided by your doctor. Few to multiple sessions of this laser are required depending on the severity of your condition.
- Radiofrequency techniques: These pimple treatment procedures are meant for shallow acne scars. Fractional radiofrequency is used in this treatment to stimulate the dermal collagen and rejuvenate the skin.
- Dermarollers and Cryorollers: The roller technique is also useful in removing shallow scars.
- Microdermabrasion: This Microdermabrasion technique is recommended for adults who initiate their acne treatment at a very early stage and only need to correct minor scars.
- Chemical peels: This Chemical Skin Peel technique depends purely on medical grade products to expedite shedding of dead skin layers and allow smoother, scar free skin to resurface.A vast range of peels is available and the doctor selects which agent is best suited for your skin dpending on the severity of your problem. Suitable for superficial acne scars and mild post acne pigmentation.
Best Acne Treatment in MumbaiBest Acne Treatment in Mumbai
Key Benefits of Acne Treatment in Mumbai
Acne treatment not only has a visible physical effect but a lasting mental effect too. The key benefits of using an appropriate acne treatment are –
- Visibly smooth and glowing skin
- Improved texture of skin
- Removal of old acne scars and skin discolorations
- Freedom for side effects which allows you to return to your normal routine as soon as possible after the treatment
- Highly precise and effective treatment compared to alternate surgical procedures
- Assured boost in confidence with a better skin and missing scars, thereby resulting in a better self-image
- Treating acne early prevents a lot of cosmetic and mental damage to the affected individuals.
Acne Scar Treatment, Pimple Treatment Before and After Photos-
Laser treatment for Acne Scar Video
Why Choose Us
At The Esthetic Clinics, all our services are custom designed to offer the best and most advanced treatment available in skin care worldover. Our co-founder, Dr. Rinky Kapoor is a celebrated Dermatologist in Mumbai, India and is trained as a Cosmetic Dermatologist, Cosmetologist and Trichologist from the National Skin Centre, Singapore & the Stanford University, USA. Our expert care providers take into consideration your relevant medical history and skin type before devising an acne treatment plan for you. Using multiple treatment options which can suit the specific needs of your skin, we offer an all comprehensive acne treatment at reasonable prices. As it is a staged procedure and varies from patient to patient, we recommend you to Call The Esthetic Clinic Helpline to arrange for a personal appointment.
The Best Acne Treatment in Mumbai
Having acne is something that is not just an adolescent problem. It can very well continue to adulthood. If acne is bothering you a lot and keeping you from enjoying life to the fullest, finding the best acne treatment in Mumbai by laser is important.
The best acne treatment in Mumbai, performed at The Esthetic Clinics by Dr. Rinky Kapoor, is through laser therapy. Laser treatment for acne scars in Mumbai is now available at the best skin clinics. With laser treatment for acne scars in Mumbai, you can now bid goodbye to acne scars that refuse to go away.
Acne scar treatment in Mumbai by laser is getting more and more popular. Laser is a great way to get beautiful skin and with this particular laser therapy, you can be assured of getting acne free skin with a few sittings. Laser treatment for acne in Mumbai is something that will give you your confidence back. Laser treatment for acne in Mumbai is a well-kept secret and your skin specialist will be able to guide you.
The best acne treatment in Mumbai with laser, by Dr. Rinky Kapoor at The Esthetic Clinics, will reveal the beautiful skin you have. Now get rid of acne scars with laser treatment for acne in mumbai once and for all. Laser therapy does not have to be highly expensive. However, since the use of laser is something India is catching up on now, more and more people are using it to have flawless skin. Getting laser therapy done is the in thing to do. Laser therapy is the right alternative to acne creams which don’t really work on acne scars.