Laser Tattoo Removal Treatment
Tattoos were used as marks of identification of a person in ancient times, now, it has become a way of decorating your skin or conveying messages/personality types etc. When you get yourself inked, you love it at that time. But you may want to get rid of the same tattoo which you had got done with tremendous zest, at some point in our life.
What is the treatment available for tattoo removal?
The Q switched lasers (treatment of choice), Sandabrasion or surgical excision (rarely performed nowadays.)
What is Laser Tattoo Treatment?
Laser tattoo removal is the process of removing tattoos and other forms of body ink by using lasers on fragment particles of ink so that they can be absorbed naturally by the skin. Laser tattoo removal can be a rather delicate procedure in terms of healing correctly in between tattoo removal sessions and even after all your sessions are done.
How do the Q switched lasers work?
A specific wavelength of light passes into the skin and gets absorbed by the ink. As a result, the tattoo ink breaks into small particles which can then be eliminated by body’s natural filtering systems. The surrounding skin is never harmed.
What is the treatment procedure?
- Laser procedures in removing the unwanted tattoo vary depending on the type of ink used, how deep the ink was injected, and the tattoo place. Also, keep in mind that professional tattoos are much more difficult to remove than “street” tattoos. This is because professionals use better quality ink and tattoo equipment to ensure and minimize fading of the tattoo.
- The ink color is an important factor in determining how many laser treatments; you will need to remove the tattoo. Black and blue tattoos are the easiest to remove while the green and yellow pigments are the hardest.
- Treatments may require local anesthesia and there may be associated pain and reaction at the site of laser delivery, which resolves in a few days. Professional tattoos require 6-10 sessions, whereas amateur ones need 4-5 sessions, all spaced at an interval of 6-8 weeks.
- After receiving a laser tattoo removal treatment, you can expect to see some blistering and scabs to occur starting around 8 to 72 hours after the laser treatment– it all depends on your skin. Despite blistering and scabbing, if you let the skin heal as it should, the chances of getting scars are very minimal. We at The Esthetic Clinic do our best to help you remove tattoos.
- If the process is able to remove all the ink, then the results will be permanent.
What are the points to remember when undergoing this procedure?
- Every skin is different, and results may be affected by skin types.
- Side effects are rare if the procedure is done by a trained physician. There may be a change in the pigmentation of the skin with hyperpigmentation, hyperpigmentation, allergic reactions/eczema scarring and other changes in the skin texture may be reported, keloids formation can occur in predisposed individuals, particularly with deep tattoos that are harder to remove.
- There are various makes of the Q-switched laser available, and all machines do not have the same power, just like all physicians performing a particular procedure do not have the same level of expertise. Hence, you may be getting the right treatment done, but may be disappointed with the results, so choose your service provider wisely.
- Multiple sessions may be needed for different tattoo types and in some tattoos a faint image may still persist even after multiple treatments.
Laser Tattoo Removal Treatment Before and After Photos-
Why choose us?
Laser tattoo removal has come a long way over the past few years. At The Esthetic Clinic, we offer good quality permanent tattoo removal services at an affordable price. We have state-of-the-art equipment and highly professional and qualified dermatologist to help you with any kind of skin-related problems. Our Dermatologist and skin laser expert, Dr. Rinky Kapoor, holds an MBBS, DDV, and MD degree and a great deal of experience in all skin types to provide excellent treatments. Feel free to connect with us!
Unwanted tattoo? Get rid of it now!
A tattoo is something permanent, or so they say. Not anymore. If you have a tattoo that you want to be removed as soon as possible, then getting laser tattoo removal in Mumbai is possible today.
There was a time when getting a tattoo in Mumbai was considered very cool. It still is. But the truth is that a lot of people want to get theirs removed as they get older and see it affect their professional life negatively. For them, getting laser tattoo removal in Mumbai is the best option.
Don’t let a tattoo ruin you from enjoying life in Mumbai. With laser tattoo removal in Mumbai, you don’t have to be reminded of the bad memories of your life constantly. Get laser tattoo removal in Mumbai at the best cost with The Esthetic Clinics and get back control of your body and how you appear.
Even if your tattoo does not bring back unwanted memories, it could still be something that you want to be removed. For people with tattoos gone bad, laser tattoo removal in Mumbai is a great option. Laser tattoo removal in Mumbai will be available at your local skin clinic at an low cost.
If a tattoo is making you lose sight of who you are and you want it gone, you can choose laser tattoo removal in Mumbai at The Esthetic Clinics today.