Chemical Peel, Skin Peeling Treatment in Mumbai, India
Skin imperfections can easily make one lose their self-esteem. Problems such as pigmentation, scars, blemishes, etc. especially on face can become a nightmare . While there are over the counter cosmetic creams, parlour treatments etc. available in the market ,some skin issues are stubborn and persistent or unresponsive.
Chemical peeling treatments are a quicker, cheaper and safer options for such problems in mild to moderate cases.
About Chemical Peel Treatment
The chemical peel procedure involves application of a mild acid solution on the patient’s skin. The usual chemicals used in the procedure include phenol, trichloroacetic acid (TCA), and alpha /beta hydroxyl acids (AHA/BHA).
Typically administered as a medical facial, chemical peels improve the texture of the skin and improve blemishes and superficial scars present. The chemicals exfoliate the outermost layer of the skin and reveal a fresh skin layer which has a better complexion and tone.
Chemical peel is one of the oldest skin treatment procedures in the world. Initially administered in ancient Rome, Greece, and Egypt, to help people develop a smoother and radiant skin, the procedure was later on taken by modern cosmeticians.
Chemical Peel Treatment is Ideal for-
- Skin Pigmentation problems- Due to the harmful effects of sun exposure and pollution,drugs,hormonal problems,burns,etc. many people fall victim of skin pigmentation. A chemical peel treatment can be of great help in such cases.
- Complexionlightening- If one’s skin has become darker over time and wants to regain their original complexion, then chemical peel treatment can be of great help.
- Skin Rejuvenation- Due to clogged pores and/or due to prolonged stress one’s skin may start to look dull and lack freshness. By using a light or medium peel the skin glow and health can be improved.Acne and superficial post acne marks and scars
Recovery Period of Chemical Peels
The recovery period of a chemical peel is dependent on its type. Each kind of peel acts differently on the skin and hence the recovery period differs. Here are the three basic kinds of chemical peels-
- Light Chemical Peels- The light chemical peels take minimum time for full recovery. While the patient may feel slight irritation after the peel is removed he can start doing the daily activities immediately post the treatment.
- Medium Chemical Peels- In case of medium chemical peels the new layer of skin can take up to an entire week to appear after the procedure. After the new skin layer has emerged it may take an additional week for complete healing.
- Deep Chemical Peels– Deep chemical peels take the longest recovery time. The new skin layer takes about ten days to appear, and complete healing can take as much as two months. Patients generally take a week off from work after the deep chemical peel treatment.
- Combination peels: One or more peels can be combined for desired results depending on the problem and type of skin.
Benefits of Chemical Peel Treatment-
- Enhanced skin texture- One of the secondary benefits a person gets from a chemical peel treatment is enhanced skin texture. Hence, apart from removing scars and blemishes chemical peels also bring up a fresh layer of skin which is not only smooth in texture but is radiant too.
- Reduced Fine Lines- Chemical peels are also readily used for the treatment of wrinkles and fine lines. By damaging the outmost skin layer with a chemical solution in a controlled manner it is made to peel off. What is exposed afterwards is a skin that is more firm and free of fine lines.
- Safe- Chemical peel treatment is by far one of the safest among others. . If done appropriately, they are free of side effects and give good results if the patient is selected appropriately.Attractive Results- Most people who go for chemical peel treatments are satisfied with the end results. The cost of the treatment is easily affordable, and the recovery time is quite minimal, making it one of the most preferred treatments for multiple skin problems.
Depending on the severity and skin type our experienced dermatologists can suggest any of these peels (all of which are readily available to us) –
- Lactic peel
- Arginine peel
- Agera peel
- Mandelic peel
- Yellow peel
- TCA peel
- GlicoK peel
- Pyruvic peel
Chemical Peel Treatment Before and After Photos-
Why Choose Us?
At The Esthetic Clinic we have state of the art equipment and highly professional and qualified dermatologist to help you with any kind of skin related problems. Our Dermatologist and also a skin laser expert, Dr. Rinky Kapoor holds an MBBS, DDV and MD degree along with a great deal of experience in all skin types to provide excellent treatments.
Are chemical peels in Mumbai the skin secret you were waiting for?
Chemical peels in Mumbai may well be the skin secret you were waiting for! The classic chemical peel treatment in Mumbai has come back like never before. Gone are the days when getting a chemical peel in Mumbai was looked down upon for the simple reason that there were bigger and better skin treatments that had replaced it. But not anymore. The chemical peel in Mumbai is back and how! More and more people are getting chemical peels done and the reason is equally fantastic: chemical peels in the right hands like dermatologist Dr. Rinky Kapoor, are great for your skin!
Chemical peel can prove to be wonderful for your skin’s appearance. When you decide to go for a chemical peel, you will be applied a chemical solution to the skin which will make it blister and then the skin will peel off. Chemical peel reveals newer skin which is younger and better looking than the older one. Chemical peel is possible to be done on the hands, the neck and the face, so take your pick.
If you have been waiting for a skin secret that is going to make you look your best ever, then the chemical peel is definitely something you should try. The truth is that just below the surface of your skin lies a better, younger and flawless skin tone that is waiting to be revealed. The chemical peel is going to make that come out and the chemical peel will certainly spell good things about your appearance.
There are no doubt a million skin treatments and cosmetic procedures out there that are not only great to talk about, but work well too. However, chemical peel is a tried and tested treatment and it works great too, especially if you are looking for a procedure that does not cost the earth. Chemical peels in Mumbai are all the rage at the skin clinics and people seem to love them. So if you have a wedding or special occasion coming up, then now is the best time to go for a chemical peel in Mumbai at the Esthetic Clinics, with Dr. Rinky Kapoor. Because a chemical peel is something that has been around since more than a decade, you can also be sure that the chemical peel is not going to be harmful for your skin at all. So don’t wait anymore and get yourself a chemical peel today without further ado. You are certainly not going to regret a chemical peel!