Best Botox Treatment in Mumbai, India
Commonly faced problems
Botulinum toxin protein extracted and refined from Clostridium Botulinum bacteria, is commercially produced and marketed as Botox. Although it is commonly linked with cosmetic procedures for wrinkle reduction, there are several other muscle related problems which are successfully treated and corrected by Botox treatments. These problems include –
- Urinary incontinence and muscles spasms in cerebral palsy patients
- Weak muscles in eyes and ocular area causing excessive, uncontrolled blinking or misalignment in eyes
- Migraine and cervical dystonia resulting in chronic pain or sudden jolting in head, neck and shoulder area
- Aging and excessive usage related wrinkles, forehead lines, crow’s feet and frown lines on face
- Hyperhydrosis or excessive sweating disorder
- Muscle spasms in various parts of the body
Electrical signals travel through the nerves in Central Nervous System (CNS) and relay information to muscles in differed body parts. This information is used to carry on normal body functions by contraction and relaxation or muscles. In some individuals however, malfunctioning neuro-muscle network can cause spasmodic or pain inducing symptoms which can affect quality of life. Additionally, with advancing age, certain muscles lose their elasticity or weaken and stop functioning properly.
Therefore, most complications which are treated by Botox procedures are corrected by temporary paralytic or weakening effect on muscles into which Botox is injected. The chemical composition of the Botulinum toxin naturally inhibits the link between nerves and muscles; reducing muscular activity. As Botulinum toxin is refined and processed to develop Botox, the treatment generally has a controlled effect on the desired muscle area. Botox treatment can also have some off-target impact as the botulinum toxin spreads in different parts of body causing flu like symptoms, inflammation, swelling and bruising in the injected area. These conditions can, however, be controlled by careful administration of customized Botox dose, pertaining to specific condition which is to be treated.
At Esthetic Clinic, all Botox procedures are administered under close supervision of dermatologists and neuromuscular specialists. The procedure in itself is a very simple process and takes only few minutes.
- Botulinum toxin protein powder is mixed into saline solution as per the dosage requirement for the condition to be treated. While for facial muscles, less potent doses suffice; for muscles in other areas of the body higher potency dosages are required. Hence, the procedure begins with developing customized dosage as per the patient’s needs.
- The solution is then injected into the neuro-muscular tissue of the desired area.
- A few minutes of observation time is given so that if there are any immediate reactions, it could be managed by our specialists.
- Full effect of the procedure may be observed within 1-3 days. In some cases, it can take as long as 7 days for the toxin to complete effect the muscle function.
Botox administration is a relatively simple procedure, but there are certain inherent precautions which must be taken to ensure that the procedure doesn’t go awry. These are –
- Pregnant and nursing women are advised not to undergo Botox treatment due to higher risk of botulism to both mother and child
- Anti-histamines and aspirin consumption has to be stopped two weeks prior to a Botox administration so that inflammatory reaction becomes less likely in the injected area
- If prior incidence of side-effects has been there, Botox treatment is advised against or complete differential diagnosis is required for understanding the cause of reaction
- Botox insurance is also advised to patients given the chances of side effects
All Esthetic clinic consultations on Botox treatment offer these pre-requisites to the patients and the treatment is initiated upon adherence to these mandatory conditions and full exploration of patient’s physiology.
With a carefully customized and medically administered Botox treatment, several genetic and age induced muscular malfunctions can be corrected. A marked improvement in lifestyle and management of physical conditions is a key benefit associated with Botox treatments. As compared to surgical procedures, Botox treatments are relatively swift and cost effective; providing immediate relief. Some of the key benefits of Botox treatment offered by Esthetic Clinic are –
- Smoothening of wrinkles, frown lines and crow’s feet on face by localized treatment of facial muscles
- Correction of over-active sweat glands in armpits
- Correction of chronic pain inducing conditions like migraine and cervical dystonia
- Rectification of Blepharospasm (condition of uncontrollable and excessive blinking) and Strabismus (condition of misalignment in eyes), by weakening or paralyzing associated eye muscles or nerve endings
- Bladder control and urinary incontinence related disorders can also be successfully managed by Botox treatment
- 3 months to one year of relief from the condition being treated
- Faster recuperation time as compared to surgical options
As Botox doses and potency varies for various conditions, there is not generic form of Botox which is used for all conditions. Specifically designed Botox doses are administered for different corrections and their potency affects the duration of relief afforded to the user, before a second dose is required.
Cost of botox
A single botox injection for crow’s feet can cost anywhere between Rs. 5000 – Rs. 6000. For full face botox treatment that covers fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet and forehead, a single session cost can range between Rs. 15000 – Rs. 18000. As the effect of a single sitting can last up to six months, this cost comes down to a nominal Rs. 1000 per months.
Why choose us
While many believe Botox treatment to be a self gratification based procedure, it could be a life changing and enhancing experience for those who use it appropriately. We understand that choosing to go ahead with Botox procedure could be a baffling process for most patients. The risk of damage to musculature or development of botulism related complications is there if the procedure is not conducted by specialists and medical experts. That is why we offer highly customized Botox administration services. A specific treatment plan is developed aligned to your particular needs and repeat sessions are also considered, given the temporary nature of the treatment. Contact our helpline to undergo a comprehensive evaluation and get to know our latest packages for Botox treatment.