Dermatologist Rinky Kapoor cautions, “If your finger tips turn blue or are extremely pale, this is a sign of low oxygen in the blood,” a condition which is called cyanosis.Some people experience this when they travelto high altitudes or to low-temperature regions, but if you notice blue colouration even at normal temperatures, then it couldbe a more serious issue. Heart and lung related diseases could cause blue fingertips. Infect, it has been noticed that kids born with heart malfunctions have blue fingertips since birth. It could also be an indicator of diseases like scleroderma, arthritis, and Raynaud’s disease,”adds Kapoor.
Book an Appointment
About Dr. Rinky Kapoor
Dr. Rinky Kapoor, Co-founder of The Esthetic Clinics, is one of the Best Dermatologists in the world & currently practices in Mumbai, India. Dr. Rinky Kapoor is a Consultant Cosmetic Dermatologist, Cosmetologist & Trichologist at S L Raheja Fortis Hospital, Mumbai, India. Dr. Kapoor is trained at the National Skin Centre, Singapore & at Stanford University, USA. A celebrity skin doctor, Dr. Rinky Kapoor has won many honors such as “Best Dermatologist Mumbai”, “Top 10 Cosmetologist India”, etc for her evidence based expert dermatology care, affordable & reliable skin care, hair care & nail care … Read more
Introduction Video – Dr. Rinky Kapoor : Best Dermatologist & Skin Laser Expert in Mumbai, India
- Beard Transplant Trending Cosmetic Procedure for Men – Dr Debraj Shome
- Dr. Rinky Kapoor Share Her Views On Night Time Skin Care Regimen For Healthy Skin
- Dr. Rinky Kapoor got an article published in Dermatalk – a medical dermatology and cosmetology publication – July 2018 edition.
- Skin Specialist in Bandra – How and What Can A Skin Specialist Do For You?
- Criteria’s for Selecting the Best Anti-Ageing Treatment Clinic
- Why Laser Hair Removal Is Prevalent Among People In Mumbai?
- All You Need To Know About the Best Hair Loss Treatment in Mumbai
- Lipolysis In Mumbai: Remove Stubborn Body Fat Deposits
- Give Your Skin A New Life with Anti-Aging Treatments
- Tips for Those Considering Carbon Dioxide Laser Skin Resurfacing Treatment