Due to stressful lifestyle, polluting environment and poor eating habits, early signs of ageing start appearing on face and neck. Therefore, age related skin sagging and appearance of wrinkles is becoming a common concern which people want to address cosmetically. There are both surgical and non-surgical options available in the market to cosmetically improve facial skin appearance. And while surgical face-lift can have more lasting impact, going under the knife may not be preferred by everyone wishing to address sagging skin and wrinkles.
That is why non-surgical facelift treatment is gaining popularity with many. The best non-surgical facelift treatments offer the following benefits –
- Shorter recuperation time
- Faster execution of process
- Completely non-invasive in nature
- Less painful and with much less complications
- Less expensive than surgical face lift procedures
Non-surgical facelift treatments typically include application of chemicals topically or inject them into the dermal layer. Some of the best non-surgical facelift treatments include application of heat or laser on focused areas of face. Application of controlled electric current to tighten up skin over successive sessions is also considered as one of the best non-surgical facelift treatment.
Best non-surgical facelift options work in the following manner –
- Botox Injections: Although a temporary solution, application of purified botulinum toxin into the muscles underlying the skin is the quickest non-surgical facelift procedures. The muscles are temporarily immobilized to get rid of fine lines, wrinkles, skin creases, crow’s feet, frown lines and laughter lines. The treatment takes 3-7 days to come into full effect and stays effective for 3-8 months.
- Laser Therapy: This treatment requires application of laser beams on fine lines, creases and wrinkles to initiate collagen production and restore natural elasticity of the skin. Multiple sessions are required for facelift to take effect.
- Thermage: Application of radiofrequency energy to the skin results in stimulation of collagen and structural protein, which in turn tightens up loose and sagging skin. With multiple applications of focused heat to the desired area, youthful skin appearance can be restored with thermage.
- Micro-current application: This process includes application of micro-current electric waves to the desired area in order to rejuvenate collagen and elastin production under the skin. Like other non-surgical facelift treatments, this option also requires multiple sessions to take effect.
- Venus Fat Freeze: This process involves application of pulsed electro-magnetic field on facial skin, improving blood circulation and oxygen level in localized areas. It thereby results in the most natural looking non-surgical facelift.
- Ulthera: Ultrasound energy is targeted on facial skin to lift eyebrows, cheeks and non-surgically perform face-lift.
Dr. Rinky Kapoor is the lead surgeon at the Esthetics clinic, specializing in the most advanced skin care and cosmetic procedures. Book your personalized skin consultation to explore the best non-surgical facelift treatment options at Esthetic Clinic today.